BullGuard Internet Security is an outstanding cybersecurity software that offers cutting-edge protection for all your connected devices. This holistic desktop application gives you unrelenting security for Windows, Mac and Android devices. In short, you get an outstanding security solution that is best-in-class. Moreover, this feature-rich software is extremely simple to deploy.
Minimum System Requirements
* Operating System
- Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, Vista.
- Mac OS X 10.11 or higher
- Android 4.0 and higher
* Technical Requirement
- RAM: 1 GB
- Hard Disk: At least 850 MB of free space
- Internet connection: At least a Dial-up
- At least Internet Explorer 6
- Brazilian Portuguese
BullGuard Internet Security Setup
BullGuard Internet Security Setup is a convenient and user-friendly process that doesn’t require any technical skill. However, you must ensure that your system doesn’t have any previously installed security software. Besides, you must have a secure, high-speed internet connection.
* Get BullGuard Internet Security
- First of all, open a Web Browser on your computing device.
- Now, go to the official website of BullGuard. For this, type in “bullguard.com” in the browser’s Address Bar. Then, press the “Enter” key from the keyboard.
- As a result, you will get the required BullGuard website. Here, you should look at the top left-hand side of the window. You will find the “For Home” tab. Hence, hover your cursor over it to expand it.
- Next, you should select “BullGuard Internet Security” from this list of available products.
- The following window displays the features and benefits of “BullGuard Internet Security”. Hence, review the same carefully before proceeding to make the purchase.
- Here, you can choose your subscription details. Hence, click on the drop-down box for “Subscription Period” and make an appropriate selection.
- In addition to that, click on the “Devices” drop-down box and select as per your requirement.
- As a result, you will get the actual price of the product as per your choices made above. Hence, check the same and click on “Buy Now”.
- The next window will display a complete breakdown of its cost. Besides that, it allows you to add on some additional features/ services like “Install and Set Up”, “BullGuard VPN” etc. These options are listed on the left-hand side of the window along with its cost. Hence, click on the “Add” button beside the selected option to add it to your subscription. Consequently, it will add up its price and your final Bill Ammount will be updated on the right-hand side.
- In addition to that, you must provide certain details under the “Customer Information” section. Hence, accurately enter your Email Address, First and Last Name, and Complete Address including Zip Code, City, State, and Country. Here, you must ensure to provide an active Email Address which you want to associate with your subscription. It will use this Email Address as your Username.
- Along with that, you must select a Payment Method under the “Payment Options” section. Subsequently, provide the required details as per your chosen Payment Option. Another key point to remember is that this information should be accurate.
- Finally, click on the green-coloured highlighted “Buy Now” button. This will complete the payment for BullGuard Internet Security.
- As a result, it will send you a “Purchase Confirmation Email” on the Email Address provided during the purchase.
- Once you have successfully purchased BullGuard Internet Security, proceed to download its Setup File.
- Hence, open a Web Browser and go to the website of your Email Service Provider.
- Then, log in to your Email Account.
- Now, check your Inbox to locate the “Purchase Confirmation Email” received from BullGuard Internet Security.
- Thereafter, open this email. This email contains a secure link to download the required “Setup File” along with your License Key. Hence, click on “Download” to initiate the downloading process for BullGuard Internet Security.
- Subsequently, you should wait for the process to complete. At the same time, ensure that your system remains connected throughout the process.
- Meanwhile, if it prompts you to provide a destination to save the downloaded file. Then, click on “Save” or “Save As” and enter a preferred location.
* For Windows
- To begin with, locate the downloaded Setup File on your computer. For this, you can check your system’s default download location i.e. the “Downloads Folder”. Alternatively, look at your preferred location set during the downloads.
- Now, double-click on the “Setup File” and open it.
- As a result, the “User Account Control” window will open up on your screen. Here, you should click on “Yes” to proceed with BullGuard Internet Security Installation.
- Thereafter, you will get the Welcome window. Here, you will get a link for the “End User Licence Agreement”. Hence, click on it and closely review the terms on the following window. Then, close down this window to return to the Installer. Subsequently, tick mark the checkbox for the EULA.
- Finally, click on the “Install” button.
- As a result, it will start installing the software on your Windows device. Hence, wait for the same.
- In the meantime, you can keep track of the installation progress through the real-time status bar displayed on your screen. Along with that, it will scan your system for existing threats.
- Once the installation is complete, you will get the Registration window. Hence, click on the “Create Account” button.
- Then, enter the required details accurately including your Name, Email Address, etc. Here, you must use the same Email Address as provided during the purchase. As such, complete the Account Creation process by following on-screen prompts and Verify your Email Account.
- On the other hand, if you already have an existing BullGuard Account. Then, simply login to the same to complete the process.
- At last, click on “Done” to exit the Installer.
- Thereafter, restart your device.
* For Mac
- To begin with, locate the downloaded Setup File and double-click on it.
- As a result, you will get its Welcome window. Hence, click on “Continue” to proceed.
- The next window will showcase the “End User Licence Agreement”. Hence, carefully review the same. However, in case if you are not comfortable to read it in the existing language. Then, click on the “language” drop-down box at the top right-hand side and select your preferred language.
- Thereafter, click “Continue” to show your consent for the available terms.
- Consequently, you will get a pop-up box to confirm your consent. Hence, click on “Agree” for the same.
- On the following “Select A Destination” window, you must select a location on your Mac to save the Installed File. Here, you must consider the required space and available free disk space to make the choice.
- Then, click “Continue”.
- The following window will display the Installation Type as “Standard”. Along with that, it will provide you with the actual disk space required to save the Installed Software. Hence, check the details and click on the “Install” button.
- Subsequently, it will prompt you to provide your Mac Administrator Username and Password. Hence, enter the credentials accurately.
- Thereafter, click on “Install Software”. As such, it will initiate the “Installation” process.
- Once the process is complete, click on “Close” to exit.
- After that, follow on-screen instructions to Register or Login for BullGuard Internet Security.
- Thereafter, restart your device.
* For Android
- First of all, open Google Play Store on your mobile device.
- Now, search for “BullGuard” and select the required product.
- On the following window, tap on the “Install” button to initiate the process to install BullGuard Internet Security.
- As a result, you will get a pop-up box seeking your permission. Here, you will find a list of all the resources it needs to access. Hence, read the same and tap on “Accept” to permit access.
- Consequently, it will start the installation process for BullGuard Internet Security. You can keep track of its progress through the real-time progress bar on your screen.
- Now, wait for the process to complete. Once, it is done, tap on “Open” to launch the software.
- Subsequently, it will prompt you to Register or Login. Hence, follow on-screen prompts to complete the process.
- Thereafter, restart your device.
- First and foremost, you must launch the installed “BullGuard Internet Security” application on your device.
- Now, login to your account using your BullGuard Username and Password. However, if haven’t created your account yet. Then, first, create it by following on-screen prompts. Thereafter, log in to the same.
- Next, you should look for the “Settings” tab on the top right-hand side of the window. Then, click on it.
- Thereafter, click on “Account”. You will find it in the left panel of the “Settings” window.
- In the “Account” section, look on the right-hand panel for “License”. Now, enter your 16-digit “License-key Code” in the respective text box. You will find this alphanumeric code in the “Purchase Confirmation Email” in case of online purchase. However, in case of offline purchase, look for it in the Installation CD package.
- Subsequently, click on the “Submit License Key” button to activate BullGuard Internet Security.
- At last, click on “Save”. This will complete the process.